Mor Furniture Dining Table

debra weiss

debra weiss

17:43 27 May 17

What an amazing company. I made an appointment and visited the warehouse today, and I am excited about my purchase. The customer service I received from John was TOP-NOTCH!!! They have a vast selection of impressive products at an amazing price point. I purchased my first two products today and, I changed my mind on one item, so I requested a change order a few hours later, after hours. They were so responsive that they already made the change I requested (seamlessly)and have kept my order on track! I suspect/hope this is the begining of of a very long and loyal customer relationship. The delivery was fast and perfect. The couch is smart looking! The bookshelves are also attractive and weren't too difficult to assemble. Thank you Muuduu!!!

Lance Carter

Lance Carter

16:50 06 May 17

Call and placed an order today 4/12/17 at 12:30pm..... After reading the reviews I advised the woman on the phone that I can see some people were not happy with the time it took to receive their order. She assured me that wouldn't be the case and I will have my table and chairs this Saturday or for sure, next Saturday...... True to her word, my furniture arrived on the Saturday. Very well packaged and exactly as described. Great company, excellent prices, you will not find items cheaper anywhere else! Highly recommend for all furniture purchases!

Ebony McNeal

Ebony McNeal

01:29 16 Mar 17

My ordering/delivery experience with Muuduu was amazing. I ordered my dining room table and less than a week later received a call letting me know what day/time window it would be delivered. I received a call from the driver stating he would be there within 30 minutes of the time window starting. Just like clockwork he was there within 30 minutes. Once arrived both delivery associates kindly brought my table upstairs. They were very nice and friendly as well. The day after delivery I received a follow up call to make sure everything was perfect. Customer service was 110%!!!

J Butler

J Butler

19:52 22 Apr 17

We have ordered a beautiful table for our kitchen and a Bedroom set for a guest room. I get numerous compliments on each time after time. I have recommended Muuduu to several friends and family. If you compare the prices at Muuduu you will quickly order from them, for the value, quality, and price.

Mor Furniture Dining Table

Source: https://www.muuduufurniture.com/